RJ TextEd - A Unicode source and text editor.
RJ TextEd is released as FREEWARE. However, if you find the program useful I would appreciate a small donation.
Below is a small list of features available in the program.
- Per-monitor DPI aware.
- Auto completion.
- Code folding.
- Column mode.
- Multi edit and multi select
- Document map
- Annotation bar
- Advanced sorting.
- Handles both ASCII and binary files.
- CSS and HTML wizards.
- Highlighting of colors in CSS/SASS/LESS.
- Advanced color hint that can convert between color formats.
- Dockable panels.
- FTP and SFTP client with synchronization.
- File explorer, text clips, code explorer, project manager...
- Convert between code pages, Unicode formats and text formats.
- Unicode and ANSI code page detection.
- Open/Save UTF-8 encoded files without a signature (BOM).
- Unicode file paths and file names.
- HTML validation, format and repair.
- Tools available like syntax editor, color picker, charmap...
There are a many features not listed above. Including spell checking, e-mail support, advanced search with regular expressions. To learn more about the program you could check out the screenshots, or just try it out. The program is absolutely free.
9 Sep, 2022
RJ TextEd version 15.62 has been released and is available in the download section. This version is available in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
Check out the download section for more details.